Madame Tussauds tickets are worth purchasing as there is so much to do and see. Visitors can take pictures, interact and get close. There are more than 220 life-like wax figures of icons, politicians and celebrities of the past and the present.
Visitors can also experience the charisma of 4D theatre delivering 3D technology in association with special effects. Located in the busy Times Square visiting Madame Tussauds becomes inevitable. This is also open throughout the year from morning 10 to evening 8 from Sunday to Thursdays, while is open for additional two hours on Friday and Saturday that is 10am to 10 pm.
Madame Tussauds Tickets highlights can be known here:
• Snap a picture without fail with Barack Obama, President in the Political Figure Gallery room in the Oval Office.
• Celebrate with Michael Jackson, the king of Pop.
• Avail all access pass and enjoy the crowd in cinema 4D theatre and enjoy exciting film in 3D technology offering special effects of 4D and this includes snow mist, wind, scents and surrounding digital sound.
• The newest is the Sport Zone offering an art interactive experience featuring a chance to shoot baskets. Even enjoy to box with Evander Holyfield or test your football skills, catch a game with David Wright and Derek Jeter or also challenge some tennis games.
• Enjoy the night party with A-list celebrities such as Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts and Angelina Jolie.
• Travel with celebrities with all from 1920s to today and if you are a dare devil, enter the scariest live action CHAMBER Live and gain a new experience.